68 Shouts - 391,038 Scrobbles
Millie Jackson is an African-American R&B/Soul singer-songwriter and actress whose music has also explored Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, Rock and even Country. Her powerful vocal performances are also distinguished by long, humorous, and explicit spoken sections in her music; her work from the 1970s and 1980s, is often cited as an influence on female rappers. She is the mother of Contemporary R&B singer, Keisha Jackson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right - (3:57) - 1,787 plays
- It Hurts So Good - (3:12) - 1,440 plays
- My Man, A Sweet Man - (2:33) - 876 plays
- The Rap - (5:52) - 666 plays
- It's All Over But The Shouting - (3:20) - 524 plays
- I Cry - (4:15) - 508 plays
- All The Way Lover - (5:50) - 648 plays
- I'm Tired Of Hiding - (3:48) - 424 plays
- Loving Arms - (3:43) - 434 plays
- I'm Through Trying To Prove My Love To You - (5:44) - 388 plays