5 Shouts - 5,055 Scrobbles
“Easily the best-unsigned band in the U.S.” (Harder Beat Magazine, Dallas, TX). On their self-titled debut, Miles Beyond struck gold with their brand of classic NWOBHM/Power Metal. Their sound combines soaring vocals with a high-energy onslaught of epic dual-guitar harmonies backed up by a thunderous rhythm section. They continue to mine that vein on their newest release, Discovery.
“What else can I say? This 3 song masterpiece entitled “Discovery” sounds so damn good” (Metal to Infinity) Miles...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Out of Control - (4:51) - 59 plays
- Vlad the Impaler - (7:54) - 16 plays
- Crazy Horse - (6:33) - 16 plays
- Take Me Back Home - (5:08) - 12 plays
- Miles Beyond - (5:22) - 10 plays
- A Call to Odin - (5:48) - 24 plays
- Discovery - (4:59) - 18 plays
- Thulsa Doom (Fangs Of The Serpent) - (8:48) - 10 plays
- Still Strong - (5:31) - 24 plays
- Hail to the King - (5:56) - 14 plays