310 Shouts - 1,777,881 Scrobbles
Miles Away is an Australian hardcore punk band from Perth, Western Australia, formed in 2002. Miles Away was formed in mid-2002 by Andre and Monty who had a bunch of songs they wanted to use for an old school hardcore band. They then drafted in Chris Unsworth, the drummer from Monty's other band Alleged and Perth stalwart/enigma Dion, formerly of Boredumb and From The Ruins to play the bass. Cavechest joined up on vocals in late 2002 to complete the puzzle. At this time the band was going under the name Burning Bridges, until they found a US band with the same name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Children - Final Chill out Version - (5:11) - 4,209 plays
- Anywhere - (3:05) - 2,256 plays
- Ghostwriter - (3:06) - 1,799 plays
- Rain Eyes - (3:24) - 1,588 plays
- Seasonal - (1:37) - 1,366 plays
- Hibernation - (0:52) - 1,378 plays
- Endless Roads - (2:34) - 1,226 plays
- Hearts and Minds - (3:44) - 1,120 plays
- Seperation Anxiety - (2:37) - 1,019 plays
- The Constant - (1:45) - 989 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online