52 Shouts - 369,487 Scrobbles
Michael David Watt (born December 20, 1957 in Portsmouth, Virginia) is a singer-songwriter and bass guitarist, best-known for co-founding the punk rock bands Minutemen and fIREHOSE; as of 2003, he is also the bassist for the reunited Iggy Pop & The Stooges. He is also a member of the art rock/jazz/punk/improv group Banyan and the bass guitar duo Dos. Though Watt has not had much mainstream success or visibility, he is often cited as a key figure in the development of American alternative rock; The Red Hot Chili Peppers dedicated their hugely successful Blood Sugar Sex Magik to Watt.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Against The 70's - (3:26) - 1,040 plays
- Piss-Bottle Man - (3:15) - 336 plays
- Big Train - (3:19) - 334 plays
- Chinese Firedrill - (3:24) - 286 plays
- Drove Up From Pedro - (4:29) - 260 plays
- arrow-pierced-egg-man - (1:18) - 262 plays
- beak-holding-letter-man - (1:34) - 212 plays
- Sexual Military Dynamics - (2:38) - 216 plays
- Tuff Gnarl - (3:09) - 201 plays
- Maggot Brain - (12:01) - 240 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online