Mike from the classic hardcore band Judge makes his acoustic debut. Judge fans beware, Mike could not have severed himself more from Judge than he does with this record. The songs on the first half of the record are played by Mike on his own; the only instruments being guitar, harp, and his vocals. On the rest he is joined by Old Smoke, where he’s playing some more straightforward songs with the standard guitar, bass, drums, and hammond organ arrangement.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Idiocracy - (84:11) - 7 plays
- Come To Butt-Head - (3:51) - 4 plays
- Comin' Home - (3:20) - 16 plays
- Beavis and Butthead - (0:45) - 3 plays
- Beavis And Butt-Head Theme - (2:05) - 9 plays
- Come to Butthead - (3:51) - 3 plays
- One Eyed Jack - (4:26) - 6 plays
- Beavis Theme - 1 plays
- Carls Jr., Fuck You I'm Eating - (0:49) - 2 plays
- Flying Still - (4:29) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online