8 Shouts - 8,896 Scrobbles
Mike from the classic hardcore band Judge makes his acoustic debut. Judge fans beware, Mike could not have severed himself more from Judge than he does with this record. The songs on the first half of the record are played by Mike on his own; the only instruments being guitar, harp, and his vocals. On the rest he is joined by Old Smoke, where he’s playing some more straightforward songs with the standard guitar, bass, drums, and hammond organ arrangement.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Idiocracy - (84:11) - 7 plays
- Comin' Home - (3:20) - 16 plays
- Come To Butt-Head - (3:51) - 5 plays
- Beavis and Butthead - (0:45) - 4 plays
- Come to Butthead - (3:51) - 2 plays
- Someone I Could've Loved - (3:55) - 9 plays
- Sights - (4:51) - 10 plays
- Pushing a Dreamer - (5:10) - 5 plays
- Beavis and Butthead Theme - (2:08) - 1 plays
- No Service - 1 plays