8 Shouts - 17,044 Scrobbles
Mike Heron (born James Michael Heron, 27 December 1942, Edinburgh) is a Scottish singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, best known for his work in the The Incredible String Band in the 1960s and 1970s. Heron began by playing in R&B and pop bands in Edinburgh, including The Saracens. In late 1965 he successfully auditioned to join a new trio, The Incredible String Band, with Robin Williamson and Clive Palmer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flowers Of The Forest - (5:44) - 99 plays
- Log Cabin Home in the Sky - Live - (3:55) - 82 plays
- Feast Of Stephen - (4:37) - 66 plays
- Cold Days of February - Live - (5:02) - 59 plays
- Call Me Diamond - (4:42) - 60 plays
- Song For Irena - (4:50) - 38 plays
- Brindaban - (4:00) - 30 plays
- Audrey - (4:14) - 20 plays
- Warm Heart Pastry - (6:07) - 21 plays
- Beautiful Stranger - (7:28) - 18 plays