0 Shouts - 1,953 Scrobbles
Michael Clement Irving Gibbs (born September 25, 1937, in Salisbury, Southern Rhodesia) is an influential jazz composer, conductor, arranger and producer as well as a trombonist and keyboardist. He is known for collaborations with Gary Burton, his student, and for his use of rock elements in orchestral jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue - (4:18) - 10 plays
- Now Listen Here or "Thul'ulalele" - 10 plays
- Riverman - (5:36) - 9 plays
- Sing Me Softly of the Blues - (14:11) - 11 plays
- I Think It’s Going To Rain Today - (3:09) - 9 plays
- Jitterbug Waltz - (3:40) - 8 plays
- Soldier’s Things - (3:07) - 7 plays
- So In Love - (3:38) - 7 plays
- Nairam - (5:25) - 9 plays
- Moonlight Serenade - (5:02) - 9 plays