0 Shouts - 2,269 Scrobbles
Combining an extensive knowledge of the jazz tradition and a highly individualistic approach to performance, Mike DiRubbo has taken his place in the elite of New York City’s straight-ahead jazz musicians. His alto saxophone style reflects the influence of two of the giants of the instrument, Charlie Parker and Jackie McLean (DiRubbo’s former teacher and mentor), along with an attraction to the sound of tenor saxophonists like Dexter Gordon and John Coltrane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- North Shore Reflections - 31 plays
- Threshold - (7:54) - 12 plays
- Where There's a Willis There's a Way - (5:11) - 11 plays
- Pace - (6:19) - 10 plays
- Sun Steps - (6:37) - 12 plays
- Faith - (5:40) - 10 plays
- Too Late Now - (4:52) - 13 plays
- Bloomdido - (5:31) - 7 plays
- Curvas Perigosas - (6:30) - 8 plays
- Repercussion - (6:41) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online