0 Shouts - 1,891 Scrobbles
Combining an extensive knowledge of the jazz tradition and a highly individualistic approach to performance, Mike DiRubbo has taken his place in the elite of New York City’s straight-ahead jazz musicians. His alto saxophone style reflects the influence of two of the giants of the instrument, Charlie Parker and Jackie McLean (DiRubbo’s former teacher and mentor), along with an attraction to the sound of tenor saxophonists like Dexter Gordon and John Coltrane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- North Shore Reflections - 11 plays
- Lucky 13 - (4:47) - 10 plays
- Too Late Now - (4:52) - 7 plays
- Excellent Taste - (6:11) - 4 plays
- Minor Progress - (4:59) - 3 plays
- Lilt - (4:36) - 4 plays
- The Duke - (5:46) - 3 plays
- Highbridge Lullaby - (3:38) - 3 plays
- Eight For Elvin - (4:38) - 3 plays
- Around The Way - (7:56) - 3 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release