17 Shouts - 132,169 Scrobbles
Mike Brant (February 1, 1947 – April 25, 1975) was an Israeli pop star who achieved international fame after moving to France. His most successful hit was "Laisse-moi t'aimer" ("Let me love you"). Brant committed suicide at the height of his career by jumping from the window of his Paris apartment, leaving his fans shocked and devastated. His music is still aired in France and Israel today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qui saura - (3:22) - 726 plays
- Laisse Moi T'aimer - (3:23) - 760 plays
- Rien Qu'une Larme - (3:19) - 351 plays
- C'est ma prière - (3:07) - 313 plays
- Laisse-moi t'aimer - (3:21) - 234 plays
- Dis-Lui - (3:47) - 314 plays
- C'Est Comme Ca Que Je T'Aime - (3:18) - 186 plays
- Mais dans la lumière - (3:39) - 127 plays
- Laisse-moi t'aimer - Remasterisé en 2010 - (3:22) - 297 plays
- C'est comme ça que je t'aime - (3:18) - 95 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online