18 Shouts - 118,589 Scrobbles
Mike Brant (February 1, 1947 – April 25, 1975) was an Israeli pop star who achieved international fame after moving to France. His most successful hit was "Laisse-moi t'aimer" ("Let me love you"). Brant committed suicide at the height of his career by jumping from the window of his Paris apartment, leaving his fans shocked and devastated. His music is still aired in France and Israel today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laisse-moi t'aimer - (3:21) - 648 plays
- Qui saura - (3:22) - 642 plays
- Rien Qu'une Larme - (3:19) - 387 plays
- C'est ma prière - (3:07) - 332 plays
- Dis-Lui - (3:47) - 392 plays
- C'Est Comme Ca Que Je T'Aime - (3:18) - 172 plays
- Laisse Moi T'aimer - (3:23) - 155 plays
- My Way - (4:00) - 97 plays
- Laisse-moi t'aimer - Remasterisé en 2010 - (3:22) - 107 plays
- Viens ce soir - (3:24) - 98 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods