20 Shouts - 295,800 Scrobbles
Michael Bernard Bloomfield was born July 28, 1943, in Chicago, Illinois. An indifferent student and self-described social outcast, Bloomfield immersed himself in the multi- cultural music world that existed in Chicago in the 1950s. He got his first guitar at age 13. Initially attracted to the roots-rock sound of Elvis Presley and Scotty Moore, Bloomfield soon discovered the electrified big-city blues music indigenous to Chicago.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Friends - (6:52) - 669 plays
- Stop - (4:21) - 586 plays
- Mike Bloomfield's Introduction of Johnny Winter - Live - (0:59) - 250 plays
- Man's Temptation - (3:25) - 294 plays
- Women Lovin' Each Other - (4:43) - 264 plays
- Wee Wee Hours - (7:16) - 248 plays
- Junko Partner - (4:42) - 205 plays
- Really - (5:37) - 199 plays
- Hully Gully - (3:58) - 152 plays
- Blues in B Flat - (6:01) - 169 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online