20 Shouts - 281,443 Scrobbles
Michael Bernard Bloomfield was born July 28, 1943, in Chicago, Illinois. An indifferent student and self-described social outcast, Bloomfield immersed himself in the multi- cultural music world that existed in Chicago in the 1950s. He got his first guitar at age 13. Initially attracted to the roots-rock sound of Elvis Presley and Scotty Moore, Bloomfield soon discovered the electrified big-city blues music indigenous to Chicago.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stop - (4:21) - 729 plays
- Mike Bloomfield's Introduction of Johnny Winter - Live - (0:59) - 454 plays
- Your Friends - (6:52) - 510 plays
- Women Lovin' Each Other - (4:43) - 406 plays
- Really - (5:37) - 400 plays
- Wee Wee Hours - (7:16) - 376 plays
- Junko Partner - (4:42) - 340 plays
- Don't You Lie To Me - (4:09) - 271 plays
- Hully Gully - (3:58) - 264 plays
- Cherry Red - (3:46) - 251 plays