17 Shouts - 183,054 Scrobbles
Michael Bernard Bloomfield was born July 28, 1943, in Chicago, Illinois. An indifferent student and self-described social outcast, Bloomfield immersed himself in the multi- cultural music world that existed in Chicago in the 1950s. He got his first guitar at age 13. Initially attracted to the roots-rock sound of Elvis Presley and Scotty Moore, Bloomfield soon discovered the electrified big-city blues music indigenous to Chicago.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cherry Red - (3:46) - 719 plays
- Women Lovin' Each Other - (4:43) - 565 plays
- Don't You Lie To Me - (4:09) - 546 plays
- Hully Gully - (3:58) - 479 plays
- Wee Wee Hours - (7:16) - 468 plays
- Stop - (4:18) - 398 plays
- Rx For The Blues - (2:13) - 451 plays
- Junko Partner - (4:42) - 361 plays
- Knockin' Myself Out - (5:44) - 349 plays
- Really - (5:37) - 266 plays