Miguel and The Living Dead
106 Shouts - 215,522 Scrobbles
The beginnings of Miguel And The Living Dead date back to the summer of 2001. Nerve 69 began to record on his own as a one-man project in a home “studio” first songs like: „Salem’s Lot”, „Night Of Terror”, „Train Of The Dead” and few others. The band acts as a one-man project until the turn of 2002 / 2003, when musicians from Warsaw’s new wave band called Eva (R.I.P.) come with assistance. At first comes Slavik (voc.), the next ones are Killer Klaus (bass) and the drummer Niuniek El Diablo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Graveyard Love Song - (4:20) - 249 plays
- Batcave - (3:51) - 260 plays
- Aliens Wear Sunglasses - (3:27) - 192 plays
- Train Of The Dead - (3:47) - 144 plays
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space - (4:42) - 146 plays
- Night of terror - (4:15) - 112 plays
- Black Magic Sex Terror - (2:53) - 124 plays
- Salem's Lot - (4:37) - 117 plays
- Sexy Velvet Shadow - (4:05) - 120 plays
- Bonehead - (4:41) - 82 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online