Miguel and The Living Dead
106 Shouts - 216,794 Scrobbles
The beginnings of Miguel And The Living Dead date back to the summer of 2001. Nerve 69 began to record on his own as a one-man project in a home “studio” first songs like: „Salem’s Lot”, „Night Of Terror”, „Train Of The Dead” and few others. The band acts as a one-man project until the turn of 2002 / 2003, when musicians from Warsaw’s new wave band called Eva (R.I.P.) come with assistance. At first comes Slavik (voc.), the next ones are Killer Klaus (bass) and the drummer Niuniek El Diablo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Graveyard Love Song - (4:20) - 299 plays
- Batcave - (3:51) - 226 plays
- Aliens Wear Sunglasses - (3:27) - 174 plays
- Train Of The Dead - (3:47) - 128 plays
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space - (4:42) - 165 plays
- Salem's Lot - (4:37) - 137 plays
- Night of terror - (4:15) - 93 plays
- Sexy Velvet Shadow - (4:05) - 92 plays
- Black Magic Sex Terror - (2:53) - 111 plays
- Miguel and The Living Dead - (2:51) - 84 plays