Miguel and The Living Dead
106 Shouts - 214,361 Scrobbles
The beginnings of Miguel And The Living Dead date back to the summer of 2001. Nerve 69 began to record on his own as a one-man project in a home “studio” first songs like: „Salem’s Lot”, „Night Of Terror”, „Train Of The Dead” and few others. The band acts as a one-man project until the turn of 2002 / 2003, when musicians from Warsaw’s new wave band called Eva (R.I.P.) come with assistance. At first comes Slavik (voc.), the next ones are Killer Klaus (bass) and the drummer Niuniek El Diablo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Graveyard Love Song - (4:20) - 261 plays
- Batcave - (3:51) - 286 plays
- Aliens Wear Sunglasses - (3:27) - 229 plays
- Train Of The Dead - (3:47) - 162 plays
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space - (4:42) - 135 plays
- Night of terror - (4:15) - 131 plays
- Black Magic Sex Terror - (2:53) - 133 plays
- Salem's Lot - (4:37) - 125 plays
- Sexy Velvet Shadow - (4:05) - 129 plays
- Bonehead - (4:41) - 91 plays