Miguel and The Living Dead
105 Shouts - 208,688 Scrobbles
The beginnings of Miguel And The Living Dead date back to the summer of 2001. Nerve 69 began to record on his own as a one-man project in a home “studio” first songs like: „Salem’s Lot”, „Night Of Terror”, „Train Of The Dead” and few others. The band acts as a one-man project until the turn of 2002 / 2003, when musicians from Warsaw’s new wave band called Eva (R.I.P.) come with assistance. At first comes Slavik (voc.), the next ones are Killer Klaus (bass) and the drummer Niuniek El Diablo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Graveyard Love Song - (4:20) - 384 plays
- Batcave - (3:51) - 392 plays
- Aliens Wear Sunglasses - (3:27) - 352 plays
- Train Of The Dead - (3:47) - 256 plays
- Night of terror - (4:15) - 197 plays
- Killer Klowns From Outer Space - (4:42) - 181 plays
- Bonehead - (4:41) - 147 plays
- Salem's Lot - (4:37) - 128 plays
- Miguel and The Living Dead - (2:51) - 133 plays
- Sexy Velvet Shadow - (4:05) - 121 plays