39 Shouts - 121,078 Scrobbles
Midnight Youth are a New Zealand rock band formed in 2006. Their debut album, The Brave Don't Run, was released in 2009 in New Zealand and Australia. The band have subsequently toured and played festivals across Australasia, the United States and Asia. Their second studio album, World Comes Calling, was released in New Zealand in November 2011 and independently worldwide (exc. Australia).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe rest as one soul
Just one last night here
Remembering what we gave up
This golden love
Our path have crossed
- LyricsAll my life I've been caged in
Kept away from the storm
Silver spoons and crimson moons
Are all I have here to show
But breezing, through my Spanish springtime, the keys to freedom, they fall to me, they're making me believe
- LyricsYesterday, I got a letter, from an old friend of mine.
It had some words and a picture, you had changed your life. You said that...
If you're the same boy I knew of, when those days slipped slowly by, well we should meet up and see if, we could be all alright, this time
And so we talked of our stories 'til the sun and the waves, they turned in.
We made plans for the next year, you were on my mind, all of the time
- LyricsGetting up is easy, when you're first to get the message, that it's time to put your money where your mouth is today
But if your friends are all asleep and you've got pillows on your feet, then your objectives will be lost, you will float on away
When the cavalry comes, you'll find us lookin for a reason, to break down these walls and jump
When the cavalry comes, you'll find us lookin for a reason, to show you the brave don't run, don't run
A proper cup of coffee, from a proper coffee shop, was all I needed to get a little purpose in life
- LyricsI could say that it's time, to let you go
I could say that, I'm moving on
Eighteen years was all I had to hold against my heart
I don't know if I can touch you, or if you're outta reach
I don't know if I can see you, even if I get to leave
- World Comes Calling - (3:24) - 99 plays
- Who Said You're Free - (3:08) - 116 plays
- Flash - (4:38) - 64 plays
- Tijuana - (4:16) - 84 plays
- Dead Flowers - (3:53) - 72 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online