35 Shouts - 523,533 Scrobbles
Midge Ure OBE (born James Ure on October 10, 1953 in Cambuslang, Lanarkshire, Scotland) is a rock and roll guitarist, singer and songwriter from Scotland, who had particular success in the 1970s and 1980s. His stage name, Midge, is a phonetic reversal of his real name, Jim. Beginning his career with bubblegum pop-rock band Slik, he would go on to play in The Rich Kids and temporarily for Thin Lizzy before replacing John Foxx as singer of electronic new wave band Ultravox in 1979. Shortly afterwards, they had a huge UK hit with "Vienna", and became one of Britain's top bands for several years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf I was, if I was a better man
Would fellow men take me to their hearts
If I was a stronger man
Carrying the weight of popular demand
Tell me would that alarm her?
- Do They Know It's Christmas? - 5,185 plays
- breathe - radio edit - (4:08) - 2,933 plays
- LyricsWith every waking breath I breathe
I see what life has dealt to me
With every sadness I deny
I feel a chance inside me die
Give me a taste of something new
- No Regrets - (4:01) - 1,607 plays
- Call of the Wild - (4:20) - 812 plays
- The Man Who Sold The World - (5:38) - 862 plays
- Dear God - (4:59) - 711 plays
- Fields Of Fire - (4:30) - 569 plays
- Answers To Nothing - (3:36) - 533 plays