72 Shouts - 744,188 Scrobbles
Middle Brother is an American Rock band and supergroup consisting of songwriters and musicians John J. McCauley III of the band Deer Tick, Taylor Goldsmith of Dawes, and Matt Vasquez of Delta Spirit. They played their first show at the 2010 the SXSW film conference and festival at the Ale House in Austin, Texas, where they performed under the moniker "MG&V" in an unannounced appearance. The band played their first official show at the Troubadour in Los Angeles, California on December 20, 2010 under the official name of Middle Brother.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Eyes - (4:05) - 12,321 plays
- LyricsEarly in the morning, too hung over to go back to sleep.
Every sound is amplified, every light is so dizzying.
LIsten for a while to the neighbors having sex,
Wishing I could lay my aching head upon your breast.
Can't I dream another dream?
- LyricsStay hydrated from a double shot,
get my nourishment from a punch in the gut,
never really felt i had the best o' luck,
i got a big big mouth it just a won't shut up.
Hop in the car turn the radio on,
- LyricsShared a cigarette for breakfast
Shared an airplane ride for lunch
Sitting in between a ghost
And a walking bowl of punch
Can you play a little hunch?
- LyricsYou get me out of trouble
As much as you can stay out of banging in
If you lay in your bed
Put lies in your head
If he interrupts the feeling
- Thanks For Nothing - (3:44) - 5,615 plays
- Wilderness - (2:43) - 5,813 plays
- Million Dollar Bill - (4:03) - 5,356 plays
- Mom And Dad - (4:02) - 4,307 plays
- Blood And Guts - (6:00) - 4,096 plays