4 Shouts - 17,846 Scrobbles
Mick Softley (Michael Softley, born 1941, in South Woodford, Essex) is a British singer/songwriter and guitarist. A figurehead during the British folk scene, Softley set up his own folk club, released three albums and has been known to work with Mac MacLeod , Donovanand Maddy Prior. Donovan even covered two of Softley's songs (Goldwatch Blues & The War Drags On) on his early albums. Born to Irish parents from County Cork, Softley first took up trombone in school and became interested in traditional jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Am I The Red One - (2:31) - 85 plays
- Time Machine - (4:57) - 60 plays
- I'm So Confused - (2:51) - 25 plays
- Ship - (6:09) - 18 plays
- Eagle - (4:25) - 13 plays
- The War Drags On - (3:51) - 25 plays
- Love Colours - (8:23) - 11 plays
- On The Road Again - (1:43) - 11 plays
- Waterfall - (2:09) - 11 plays
- You Go Your Way, I'll Go Mine - (3:56) - 12 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online