4 Shouts - 17,632 Scrobbles
Mick Softley (Michael Softley, born 1941, in South Woodford, Essex) is a British singer/songwriter and guitarist. A figurehead during the British folk scene, Softley set up his own folk club, released three albums and has been known to work with Mac MacLeod , Donovanand Maddy Prior. Donovan even covered two of Softley's songs (Goldwatch Blues & The War Drags On) on his early albums. Born to Irish parents from County Cork, Softley first took up trombone in school and became interested in traditional jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Am I The Red One - (2:31) - 89 plays
- Time Machine - (4:57) - 54 plays
- I'm So Confused - (2:51) - 22 plays
- The War Drags On - (3:51) - 27 plays
- Keep Movin' On - 28 plays
- Ship - (6:09) - 20 plays
- What Makes the Wind to Blow - 24 plays
- The Bells Of Rhymney - (3:58) - 29 plays
- Blues for Cupid Green - 23 plays
- Plains of the Buffalo - 21 plays