236 Shouts - 1,664,580 Scrobbles
As the lead singer for The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger is one of the most popular and influential frontman in the history of rock & roll. Jagger fronted the Rolling Stones for over 20 years before he began a solo career in 1985. At the time of the release of his début solo album, She's the Boss, it appeared that the Stones may have been approaching the end of their career*, but it soon transpired that Jagger's solo career would run concurrently with that of the band's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- God Gave Me Everything - (3:32) - 15,054 plays
- Old Habits Die Hard - (4:27) - 3,698 plays
- Memo From Turner - (4:07) - 2,608 plays
- Visions Of Paradise - (4:03) - 2,828 plays
- Sweet Thing - (4:18) - 2,545 plays
- Don't Call Me Up - (5:13) - 1,322 plays
- Just Another Night - (5:15) - 1,798 plays
- Joy - (4:40) - 1,239 plays
- Don't Tear Me Up - (4:11) - 1,282 plays
- Dancing in the Starlight - (4:06) - 968 plays