0 Shouts - 33,824 Scrobbles
Michiel Huisman is a dutch singer/songwriter as well as a television and movie actor.Read More...
Born in Amstelveen (NL) July 18, 1981 and former musician in Fontane, which provided music for movies as Costa! and Volle Maan. After some of the members of the band decided to leave, the others decided to continue under the name "Michiel Huisman" and made the album Luchtige Verhalen with songs like Geef Je Over and Deel Van Mij.
Currently he is in a relationship with Tara Elders and since June 9, 2007 father of Hazel Huisman.
Michiel also can be seen on the silver screen, acting in a number of movies, the most know being Zwartboek (2006).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You - 15,334 plays
- Hello - 8,402 plays
- Deel Van Mij - 2,088 plays
- Sisters - 294 plays
- Geef Je Over - 1,351 plays
- Zeg Maar Niets - 507 plays
- Slapeloos - 266 plays
- Luchtige Verhalen - 504 plays
- Eline - 619 plays
- Hello (Unmade Beds OST) - 216 plays