0 Shouts - 246 Scrobbles
Imagine…feeling great peace and comfort while hearing messages delivered through the voice of a “new Karen Carpenter”. Even at an early age, Michele Baer’s rich, warm tone captivated audiences causing this comparison.Read More...
Since making her stage debut at age 6 as ‘Gretl’ in a Northern California production of The Sound of Music, Michele has continued to sing in musicals such as “Fairy Godmother” in Cinderella (Calif), “Good Witch” in Wizard of Oz, (Calif), “Elizabeth” in Because of Elizabeth,” (Connecticut & Arizona) and as a soloist throughout the United States. With a degree in Music, she has taught 7-12 choral music at an Arizona charter school, led children’s choirs in 2 states and voice lessons for over 20 years.
A 2-time winner of the National Teachers of Singing competition, she was also honored as the American Mothers National Vocal Winner in 2004 for her ability to balance family, music and community service.
As a singer/songwriter and recording artist, Michele has composed and produced four commercially released albums of Christian Inspirational Vocal Music and is a regular inspirational speaker at women’s and youth conferences around the country. She has appeared on Media and commercial spots and is currently played on numerous radio stations.
With this wealth of musical experience, Michele has recently turned to producing and performing in benefit concerts to help various causes in her community including: Banner Alzheimer’s Institute and Gateway Medical Center, United Families Int’l. AZ Right to Life, Family Watch , Plane Crash victims-Stephanie and Christian Nielsen, and numerous cancer patients. Last year she performed in Dallas during Glenn Beck’s Restore Love week prior to his live radio show. Her website is www.MicheleBaerMusic.com
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Journey To The Past - 148 plays
- I Know He's There - 4 plays
- It's Real - 3 plays
- Safe Harbors - 3 plays
- God Bless the USA - 2 plays
- The Lord Is My Shepherd - 1 plays
- Pilgrim Song - 1 plays
- The Star Spangled Banner - 1 plays
- Amazing Grace - 1 plays
- I Will Anchor My Soul In Christ - 1 plays
- Joao do Pife
- Jenee Wright Prince
- Geslison and Groberg
- Eli Secody
- Rick Laird, Tom Grant, Joe Henderson, Ron Steen
- Flute-Ilona Kudina, Violin I- Janis Bulavs, Violin II- Alise Ozo
- Flute- Ilona Kudina, Voice- Antra Bigaca, Violin- Janis Bulavs
- Carmen Piazzini, St. Petersburg Soloists and Mikhail Gantvarg
- University of Maryland Chorus - Cathedral Choral Society - Smithsonian Concerto Grosso
- Flute- Ilona Kudina