18 Shouts - 383,418 Scrobbles
Michel Fugain is a French singer-songwriter who began his songwriting career for others (like Hugues Aufray or Dalida) in the early 1960s and released his first record in 1966. He reached the peak of his popularity with his musical troupe "Big Bazar" in the early 1970s, with a string of major hits including "Une belle histoire" and "Fais comme l'oiseau", and had never ceased to record since then.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Une belle histoire - (3:15) - 6,566 plays
- Fais comme l'oiseau - (3:05) - 1,043 plays
- Je N'Aurai Pas Le Temps - (2:43) - 702 plays
- Attention mesdames et messieurs - (3:01) - 632 plays
- Une belle histoire - version 2005 - (3:36) - 268 plays
- Les gentils, les méchants - (1:58) - 342 plays
- Viva la vida - (3:47) - 203 plays
- Le printemps - (2:26) - 240 plays
- Le printemps - Fugain & le Big Bazar n°4 - (2:27) - 151 plays
- On Laisse Tous Un Jour - (2:59) - 117 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online