41 Shouts - 36,967 Scrobbles
Jeremy Michael Sarver (born March 28, 1981) is an American singer from Jasper, Texas, who was the tenth place finalist on the eighth season of American Idol.
Sarver was born in Sulphur, Louisiana and graduated from Sulphur High School. He is married to Tiffany Sarver, and has two children, Makenna and Grayson. He has written over 890 songs for himself since the age of 14, and has also been singing since he was an adolescent. Prior to American Idol, Sarver worked as a roughneck on an oil rig.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's gonna go a little something like this
Gonna lean in to give you a kiss
You're gonna get a little tingle in your lips
And I bet you'll want another
I've been waiting for a pretty long time
- LyricsAnother day has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be that you're not here with me
You never said goodbye, would someone tell me why
Did you have to go and leave my world so cold?
Every day I sit and ask myself how did love slip away
- Miss You Something Crazy - (3:45) - 18 plays
- I'm in the Mood - (2:53) - 11 plays
- Always Surviving - (2:55) - 15 plays
- Watch Me - (3:30) - 18 plays
- Tell Me - (4:41) - 11 plays
- The Way She Loves Me - (4:01) - 13 plays
- Let Me Love You - (3:44) - 16 plays
- You Are - (3:34) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online