41 Shouts - 36,865 Scrobbles
Jeremy Michael Sarver (born March 28, 1981) is an American singer from Jasper, Texas, who was the tenth place finalist on the eighth season of American Idol.
Sarver was born in Sulphur, Louisiana and graduated from Sulphur High School. He is married to Tiffany Sarver, and has two children, Makenna and Grayson. He has written over 890 songs for himself since the age of 14, and has also been singing since he was an adolescent. Prior to American Idol, Sarver worked as a roughneck on an oil rig.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Are Not Alone - (3:58) - 36 plays
- Ferris Wheel - (3:11) - 46 plays
- LyricsI sit down to write a song and I think to myself
What exactly do I want to say?
Then you come to mind like nobody else
And all the words just fall into place
When it comes to love it isn't easy at all
- Baby I Want You - (2:47) - 27 plays
- Cinderella Girl - (3:39) - 21 plays
- I'm in the Mood - (2:56) - 27 plays
- The Way She Loves Me - (4:04) - 21 plays
- Ain't Too Proud To Beg - (1:56) - 14 plays
- Watch Me - (3:33) - 24 plays
- Always Surviving - (2:59) - 22 plays