41 Shouts - 36,625 Scrobbles
Jeremy Michael Sarver (born March 28, 1981) is an American singer from Jasper, Texas, who was the tenth place finalist on the eighth season of American Idol.
Sarver was born in Sulphur, Louisiana and graduated from Sulphur High School. He is married to Tiffany Sarver, and has two children, Makenna and Grayson. He has written over 890 songs for himself since the age of 14, and has also been singing since he was an adolescent. Prior to American Idol, Sarver worked as a roughneck on an oil rig.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's gonna go a little something like this
Gonna lean in to give you a kiss
You're gonna get a little tingle in your lips
And I bet you'll want another
I've been waiting for a pretty long time
- You Are Not Alone - (3:58) - 43 plays
- I'm in the Mood - (2:56) - 56 plays
- Cinderella Girl - (3:39) - 36 plays
- You Are - (3:31) - 34 plays
- Watch Me - (3:33) - 38 plays
- Baby I Want You - (2:47) - 34 plays
- Safe - (3:55) - 24 plays
- Always Surviving - (2:59) - 29 plays
- The Way She Loves Me - (4:04) - 26 plays