41 Shouts - 36,915 Scrobbles
Jeremy Michael Sarver (born March 28, 1981) is an American singer from Jasper, Texas, who was the tenth place finalist on the eighth season of American Idol.
Sarver was born in Sulphur, Louisiana and graduated from Sulphur High School. He is married to Tiffany Sarver, and has two children, Makenna and Grayson. He has written over 890 songs for himself since the age of 14, and has also been singing since he was an adolescent. Prior to American Idol, Sarver worked as a roughneck on an oil rig.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Are Not Alone - (3:58) - 32 plays
- Ferris Wheel - (3:07) - 31 plays
- Baby I Want You - (2:44) - 21 plays
- The Way She Loves Me - (4:01) - 17 plays
- Cinderella Girl - (3:39) - 17 plays
- Watch Me - (3:30) - 22 plays
- You Are - (3:34) - 18 plays
- Ain't Too Proud To Beg - (1:56) - 14 plays
- Let Me Love You - (3:44) - 13 plays
- Give It to Me - (3:46) - 13 plays