47 Shouts - 238,733 Scrobbles
Michael Rother (born 2 September 1950 in Hamburg) is a German experimental Krautrock musician and composer. Rother is a multi-instrumentalist (primarily guitar and keyboards) who, along with a catalog of several solo albums starting in 1977, is most known for having co-founded the German group Neu! with drummer Klaus Dinger (five albums between 1971 and 1996), and his collaborative efforts with Hans-Joachim Roedelius and Dieter Moebius (aka Cluster) under the name Harmonia (two albums, one in 1974 and 1975, with later 1976 sessions recorded with Brian Eno released two decades later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flammende Herzen - (3:53) - 1,206 plays
- Karussell - (2:56) - 964 plays
- Feuerland - (7:07) - 983 plays
- Sonnenrad - (3:15) - 691 plays
- Zyklodrom - (9:35) - 567 plays
- Zeni - (5:08) - 399 plays
- Blauer Regen - (3:10) - 463 plays
- Stromlinien - (8:12) - 404 plays
- Morning After (Loneliness) - (6:05) - 442 plays
- Katzenmusik 1 - (0:36) - 334 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online