47 Shouts - 233,869 Scrobbles
Michael Rother (born 2 September 1950 in Hamburg) is a German experimental Krautrock musician and composer. Rother is a multi-instrumentalist (primarily guitar and keyboards) who, along with a catalog of several solo albums starting in 1977, is most known for having co-founded the German group Neu! with drummer Klaus Dinger (five albums between 1971 and 1996), and his collaborative efforts with Hans-Joachim Roedelius and Dieter Moebius (aka Cluster) under the name Harmonia (two albums, one in 1974 and 1975, with later 1976 sessions recorded with Brian Eno released two decades later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Karussell - (2:56) - 1,071 plays
- Flammende Herzen - (3:53) - 1,234 plays
- Feuerland - (7:07) - 975 plays
- Sonnenrad - (3:15) - 693 plays
- Zyklodrom - (9:35) - 581 plays
- Zeni - (5:08) - 409 plays
- Blauer Regen - (3:10) - 470 plays
- Stromlinien - (8:12) - 397 plays
- Morning After (Loneliness) - (6:05) - 397 plays
- Katzenmusik 1 - (0:36) - 330 plays