0 Shouts - 1,048 Scrobbles
Since the release of his debut album Here We Go Again, pop/rock singer and songwriter Michael Nappi has been building a strong and burgeoning following, and he's doing it grassroots-style - winning over fans, peers, and music executives alike - one by one, song by song, show after show. Nappi first gained industry attention with his single "7:26." The support of his local New York Triple A radio station, 107.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online