135 Shouts - 658,941 Scrobbles
There are two musicians with the name Michael Monroe. One of them has also formed a band called Michael Monroe. 1) Michael Monroe (Matti Fagerholm, born on June 17, 1962 in Helsinki -) is a Finnish rock musician. He's best known as the singer of Hanoi Rocks . His characteristics are bleached blonde hair, feminine make-up and glamorous fashion. Personally he has released 6 solo albums & 1 live album: Nights Are So Long, Not Fakin' It, Peace of Mind, Life Gets You Dirty, Whatcha Want, Sensory Overdrive and Another Night in the Sun: Live in Helsinki.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ballad Of The Lower East Side - (3:16) - 2,942 plays
- Eighteen Angels - (3:28) - 1,269 plays
- Stained Glass Heart - (4:22) - 1,228 plays
- TNT Diet - (2:28) - 1,135 plays
- Trick Of The Wrist - (2:20) - 958 plays
- Horns And Halos - (3:30) - 1,001 plays
- All You Need - (3:05) - 833 plays
- Saturday Night Special - (2:13) - 851 plays
- Child Of The Revolution - (3:48) - 826 plays
- Soul Surrender - (2:56) - 746 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online