0 Shouts - 662,366 Scrobbles
There are two musicians with the name Michael Monroe. One of them has also formed a band called Michael Monroe. 1) Michael Monroe (Matti Fagerholm, born on June 17, 1962 in Helsinki -) is a Finnish rock musician. He's best known as the singer of Hanoi Rocks . His characteristics are bleached blonde hair, feminine make-up and glamorous fashion. Personally he has released 6 solo albums & 1 live album: Nights Are So Long, Not Fakin' It, Peace of Mind, Life Gets You Dirty, Whatcha Want, Sensory Overdrive and Another Night in the Sun: Live in Helsinki.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ballad Of The Lower East Side - (3:16) - 2,454 plays
- Eighteen Angels - (3:28) - 1,149 plays
- Stained Glass Heart - (4:22) - 1,075 plays
- TNT Diet - (2:28) - 992 plays
- Trick Of The Wrist - (2:20) - 899 plays
- Horns And Halos - (3:30) - 844 plays
- All You Need - (3:05) - 755 plays
- Saturday Night Special - (2:13) - 679 plays
- `78 - (3:13) - 754 plays
- Dead Jail Or Rock N Roll - (4:31) - 496 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online