Beautifully orchestrated, tracks one through nine were composed by Trevor Jones, and his use of drums, brass, and strings to convey the sweeping saga of the movie is masterful and full of powerful, pulse pounding emotion. Yet, at the same time the music is often poignant. There is a seamless transition to tracks ten through fifteen which were composed by Randy Edelman and are likewise beautiful, but lighter and more ephemeral in tone. The music is more hopeful and mellow, yet at the same time wondrously melodic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- River Walk and Discovery - (5:31) - 26 plays
- Main Title - (1:44) - 11 plays
- Elk Hunt - (1:48) - 9 plays
- I'm Not Staying Long - (5:44) - 5 plays
- The Corurier - (2:29) - 4 plays
- I Still Got My Guitar - (6:32) - 7 plays
- Highs & Lows - (4:41) - 3 plays
- Chasing Your Shadow - (5:06) - 3 plays
- My Faith's In You - (5:29) - 3 plays
- Worth The Ride - (5:38) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online