Michael Lee Firkins
20 Shouts - 160,430 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 167 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 202 plays
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 164 plays
- Rain in the Tunnel - (5:23) - 189 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 182 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 133 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 144 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 120 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 146 plays
- I Need You - (6:47) - 120 plays