Michael Lee Firkins
20 Shouts - 159,527 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 172 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 193 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 154 plays
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 155 plays
- Rain in the Tunnel - (5:23) - 173 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 136 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 122 plays
- I Need You - (6:47) - 117 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 103 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 133 plays