Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 149,440 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Manic Depression - (4:33) - 228 plays
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 218 plays
- Pink Panther - (4:41) - 198 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 151 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 146 plays
- Little Wing - (5:43) - 134 plays
- I Need You - (6:47) - 141 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 130 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 143 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 155 plays