Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 153,529 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 147 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 161 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 182 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 144 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 111 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 108 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 128 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 119 plays
- Golden Oldie Jam - (7:56) - 105 plays
- Took The Words Right Outta My Mouth - (4:55) - 70 plays