Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 155,726 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 173 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 190 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 148 plays
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 131 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 148 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 142 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 132 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 115 plays
- Golden Oldie Jam - (7:56) - 96 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 95 plays