Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 155,252 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 164 plays
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 134 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 180 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 142 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 121 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 128 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 136 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 113 plays
- Golden Oldie Jam - (7:56) - 97 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 92 plays