Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 156,947 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 187 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 208 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 156 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 159 plays
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 130 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 142 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 139 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 97 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 105 plays
- Rain in the Tunnel - (5:23) - 141 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online