Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 153,175 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 158 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 169 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 190 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 120 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 134 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 129 plays
- Black Betty - (4:07) - 100 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 93 plays
- Manic Depression - (4:33) - 85 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 119 plays