Michael Lee Firkins
19 Shouts - 152,507 Scrobbles
Michael Lee Firkins is an American musician born in 1967 in Omaha, Nebraska. His father was a lap steel guitarist and his mother a pianist, leading him to embrace music at the age of eight, starting with the acoustic guitar. Self-taught for the most part, he took additional lessons at an Omaha music store. By 1979 Michael had shifted to electric guitars, playing in local bands and in church until the age of 18.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Still Alive and Well - (3:39) - 174 plays
- Manic Depression - (4:33) - 119 plays
- One Big Punch (Crying Stacks) - (5:39) - 130 plays
- Runaway Train - (3:08) - 144 plays
- Two Guns Left - (6:01) - 108 plays
- Cajun Boogie - (5:05) - 134 plays
- 24 Grand Avenue - (4:36) - 152 plays
- Golden Oldie Jam - (7:56) - 116 plays
- Blacklight Sonata - (6:58) - 138 plays
- Laughing Stacks - (4:21) - 129 plays