82 Shouts - 776,314 Scrobbles
Michael Z. Land is a composer renowned for his soundtracks to video games. His most well-known works are those for LucasArts' adventure games, including the Monkey Island series and his groundbreaking electronic scoring of The Dig. He has collaborated with other artists such as Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and even John Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey Island Theme - (1:44) - 176 plays
- Mission to the Asteroid - (9:55) - 176 plays
- LeChuck's Theme - 152 plays
- Ghosts - (1:51) - 159 plays
- Another World - (3:35) - 149 plays
- The Scumm Bar - 151 plays
- Underwater Cavern - (2:15) - 144 plays
- The Monument - (2:47) - 144 plays
- The Madness of the Crystals - (2:23) - 164 plays
- A Pirate I Was Meant To Be - (4:32) - 119 plays