82 Shouts - 769,959 Scrobbles
Michael Z. Land is a composer renowned for his soundtracks to video games. His most well-known works are those for LucasArts' adventure games, including the Monkey Island series and his groundbreaking electronic scoring of The Dig. He has collaborated with other artists such as Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and even John Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey Island Theme - (1:44) - 183 plays
- LeChuck's Theme - 184 plays
- Mission to the Asteroid - (9:55) - 156 plays
- Another World - (3:35) - 164 plays
- Ghosts - (1:51) - 152 plays
- The Ancient City - (3:48) - 123 plays
- Underwater Cavern - (2:15) - 135 plays
- A Pirate I Was Meant To Be - (4:32) - 145 plays
- The Scumm Bar - 156 plays
- The Monument - (2:47) - 126 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online