82 Shouts - 768,333 Scrobbles
Michael Z. Land is a composer renowned for his soundtracks to video games. His most well-known works are those for LucasArts' adventure games, including the Monkey Island series and his groundbreaking electronic scoring of The Dig. He has collaborated with other artists such as Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and even John Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey Island Theme - (1:44) - 187 plays
- LeChuck's Theme - 178 plays
- Mission to the Asteroid - (9:55) - 165 plays
- Another World - (3:35) - 195 plays
- A Pirate I Was Meant To Be - (4:32) - 148 plays
- The Scumm Bar - 147 plays
- Dimensions in Time - (4:09) - 121 plays
- Underwater Cavern - (2:15) - 138 plays
- The Ancient City - (3:48) - 134 plays
- Ghosts - (1:51) - 152 plays