82 Shouts - 745,687 Scrobbles
Michael Z. Land is a composer renowned for his soundtracks to video games. His most well-known works are those for LucasArts' adventure games, including the Monkey Island series and his groundbreaking electronic scoring of The Dig. He has collaborated with other artists such as Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and even John Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey Island Theme - (1:44) - 429 plays
- LeChuck's Theme - 208 plays
- The Scumm Bar - 193 plays
- Mission to the Asteroid - (9:55) - 275 plays
- Underwater Cavern - (2:15) - 274 plays
- Ghosts - (1:51) - 286 plays
- Dimensions in Time - (4:09) - 235 plays
- Another World - (3:35) - 252 plays
- The Ancient City - (3:48) - 269 plays
- A River Canyon - (4:15) - 176 plays