82 Shouts - 741,350 Scrobbles
Michael Z. Land is a composer renowned for his soundtracks to video games. His most well-known works are those for LucasArts' adventure games, including the Monkey Island series and his groundbreaking electronic scoring of The Dig. He has collaborated with other artists such as Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and even John Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey Island Theme - (1:44) - 395 plays
- Ghosts - (1:51) - 323 plays
- Mission to the Asteroid - (9:55) - 313 plays
- LeChuck's Theme - 196 plays
- Underwater Cavern - (2:15) - 309 plays
- The Scumm Bar - 210 plays
- The Ancient City - (3:48) - 301 plays
- Dimensions in Time - (4:09) - 262 plays
- Another World - (3:35) - 287 plays
- The Monument - (2:47) - 221 plays