82 Shouts - 761,758 Scrobbles
Michael Z. Land is a composer renowned for his soundtracks to video games. His most well-known works are those for LucasArts' adventure games, including the Monkey Island series and his groundbreaking electronic scoring of The Dig. He has collaborated with other artists such as Clint Bajakian, Peter McConnell, and even John Williams.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LeChuck's Theme - 184 plays
- Monkey Island Theme - (1:44) - 210 plays
- Mission to the Asteroid - (9:55) - 182 plays
- Dimensions in Time - (4:09) - 143 plays
- Ghosts - (1:51) - 175 plays
- Another World - (3:35) - 223 plays
- The Ancient City - (3:48) - 157 plays
- A Pirate I Was Meant To Be - (4:32) - 141 plays
- The Scumm Bar - 148 plays
- Underwater Cavern - (2:15) - 149 plays