106 Shouts - 1,373,773 Scrobbles
German composer famous for composing music to the Baldur's Gate series of RPGs. He also composed music for several movies and TV series. Hoenig started as an underground magazine reporter in Germany and quickly took part in formation of progressive rock scene in Germany. For example, he worked with Tangerine Dream and Timewind. In 1978 he released his first solo album, "Departure from the Northern Wasteland," a piece of avant-garde electronic music. He then moved to the United States, where he released his second solo album - Xcept One (1987).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Theme - (1:35) - 752 plays
- Main Title - (2:03) - 756 plays
- Sun and Moon - (4:13) - 624 plays
- Attacked by Assassins - (1:36) - 499 plays
- Exploring the Plains - (1:28) - 593 plays
- The Friendly Arms Inn - (1:32) - 526 plays
- Hanging Garden Transfer - (10:56) - 562 plays
- Leaving Home - (2:03) - 593 plays
- Safe in Beregost - (1:41) - 470 plays
- Night on the Plains - (2:12) - 483 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online