308 Shouts - 6,039,361 Scrobbles
Michael Andrews is a San Diegan musician and film score composer. Also known as Elgin Park, he is the guitarist and a founding member of The Greyboy Allstars. Those who have heard of Mike Andrews' name associate him with the music of Donnie Darko, the UK Christmas #1 "Mad World", celebrated TV show Freaks & Geeks and Miranda July's Me and You and Everyone We Know. He's also credited as a producer, songwriter or composer on more than 20 albums, including those for Metric, Brendan Benson and Gary Jules.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAll around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
- Liquid Spear Waltz - (1:32) - 5,579 plays
- Carpathian Ridge - (1:34) - 5,188 plays
- Gretchen Ross - (0:51) - 5,493 plays
- Manipulated Living - (2:08) - 4,671 plays
- The Artifact & Living - (2:29) - 4,501 plays
- Mad World (feat. Gary Jules) - (5:36) - 5,743 plays
- Slipping Away - (1:16) - 4,412 plays
- Cellar Door - (1:03) - 4,182 plays
- The Tangent Universe - (1:50) - 4,060 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online