163 Shouts - 1,423,601 Scrobbles
Michal Lorenc is one of the most eminent, contemporary composers of film scores. He was born in 1955 in Warsaw. Since his debut in 1979, he has made music fo more than 150 feature films, documentaries, tv-serials and theatre performances. He has worked with best Polish, Czech, British and American film directors. He has been recording with the most renowned Polish orchestras: the Sinfonia Varsovia, the National Philharmonic Orchestra and the Warsaw Chamber Opera Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taniec Eleny - (3:34) - 3,513 plays
- Wyjazd z Polski - (2:22) - 518 plays
- Brute i Elena - (2:00) - 368 plays
- Mro iło - (2:09) - 417 plays
- Góry - (2:04) - 335 plays
- Temat Eleny na skrzypce - (1:41) - 339 plays
- Sen Eleny - (1:46) - 301 plays
- Prezent Brute'a - (1:34) - 322 plays
- Temat Eleny na cymbały - (1:41) - 340 plays
- Ulice Londynu - (2:49) - 184 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online