160 Shouts - 1,341,887 Scrobbles
Michal Lorenc is one of the most eminent, contemporary composers of film scores. He was born in 1955 in Warsaw. Since his debut in 1979, he has made music fo more than 150 feature films, documentaries, tv-serials and theatre performances. He has worked with best Polish, Czech, British and American film directors. He has been recording with the most renowned Polish orchestras: the Sinfonia Varsovia, the National Philharmonic Orchestra and the Warsaw Chamber Opera Orchestra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taniec Eleny - (3:34) - 2,825 plays
- Brute i Elena - (2:00) - 627 plays
- Sen Eleny - (1:46) - 551 plays
- Góry - (2:04) - 625 plays
- Temat Eleny na skrzypce - (1:41) - 643 plays
- Prezent Brute'a - (1:34) - 477 plays
- Mro iło - (2:09) - 495 plays
- Deszcz - (1:58) - 403 plays
- Wyjazd z Polski - (2:22) - 686 plays
- Ulice Londynu - (2:49) - 385 plays