20 Shouts - 155,400 Scrobbles
Mich Gerber is a bassist and composer who lives in Bern, Switzerland. With his double-bass he uses a live sampling technique to create layers of music, weaving the whole into a rich rhythmic and melodic soundscape. This way, he extends the complete acoustic range of his instrument.
He leads us through a world of overtones with his original approach and percussive rhythm, occasionally employing modern 'noise' effects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zumurud - (7:13) - 1,382 plays
- Unda - (5:06) - 781 plays
- Lament - (5:33) - 557 plays
- Haboob - (5:52) - 487 plays
- Embers of Love - (4:28) - 505 plays
- Arpeggio - (4:30) - 289 plays
- Shamal - (5:03) - 261 plays
- Eventide - (5:27) - 267 plays
- Mare - (4:59) - 214 plays
- Asaia - (3:47) - 197 plays