0 Shouts - 180,071 Scrobbles
Mic Christopher (born 21 September 1969 in New York; died 29 November 2001 in Groningen, Netherlands) was an American-Irish singer-songwriter, best known for his posthumously-released debut album Skylarkin' (which won the album of the year at the 2002 Meteor Awards). Prior to his solo career, he had a number of successful years as the lead singer of Irish band The Mary Janes, beginning in 1990.Read More...
Born in New York in 1969 but raised in Dublin, Christopher became a popular and acclaimed member of the Dublin music scene along with his fellow alumni of the Grafton Street busking crowd (which also included the soon-to-be members of Kila and the Frames). Christopher and The Mary Janes also worked with the charity Warchild, helping with art and music therapy for children in Bosnia.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heyday - 49,791 plays
- Listen Girl - 18,796 plays
- Kids' Song - 13,919 plays
- Looking for Jude - 12,908 plays
- That's What Good Friends Do - 11,700 plays
- I've Got Your Back - 11,619 plays
- Skylarkin - 12,829 plays
- What a Curious Notion - 11,717 plays
- The Loneliest Man in Town - 10,098 plays
- Wide Eyed And Living - 10,866 plays