0 Shouts - 187,411 Scrobbles
Mic Christopher (born 21 September 1969 in New York; died 29 November 2001 in Groningen, Netherlands) was an American-Irish singer-songwriter, best known for his posthumously-released debut album Skylarkin' (which won the album of the year at the 2002 Meteor Awards). Prior to his solo career, he had a number of successful years as the lead singer of Irish band The Mary Janes, beginning in 1990.Read More...
Born in New York in 1969 but raised in Dublin, Christopher became a popular and acclaimed member of the Dublin music scene along with his fellow alumni of the Grafton Street busking crowd (which also included the soon-to-be members of Kila and the Frames). Christopher and The Mary Janes also worked with the charity Warchild, helping with art and music therapy for children in Bosnia.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heyday - 53,755 plays
- Listen Girl - 19,420 plays
- Kids' Song - 14,392 plays
- Looking for Jude - 13,190 plays
- Skylarkin - 13,404 plays
- That's What Good Friends Do - 11,971 plays
- I've Got Your Back - 11,937 plays
- What a Curious Notion - 12,012 plays
- The Loneliest Man in Town - 10,357 plays
- Wide Eyed And Living - 11,332 plays