Miasma & The Carousel Of Headless Horses
143 Shouts - 297,552 Scrobbles
Miasma & the Carousel of Headless Horses are a British instrumental quintet that plays dark, antiquated sounding music encompassing elements of Eastern European folk, avant-rock, broken-down calliope music, and neo-classical film composition. More a trip to an anachronistic world of neo-baroque psychedelia than a simple study in diced-up ecclecticism, the music on Perils sways between lush chamber orientated melancholia, apocalyptic bombast, and epic ghost train high-drama. Featuring members of Guapo, Æthenor, Ulver, Mothlite, Chrome Hoof and Cathedral.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peacock the Heretic - (0:56) - 465 plays
- Asmodius Arise - (7:04) - 413 plays
- Reddening: Blood of the Pelican - (3:54) - 402 plays
- The Optician - (7:00) - 404 plays
- The Pale Staircase - (1:17) - 392 plays
- The Mage - (5:19) - 378 plays
- Whitening: Foxes Templar - (3:35) - 321 plays
- Perilous Fathoms - (4:48) - 335 plays
- Ouroboros: Phoenix Rising - (1:29) - 276 plays
- Blackening: Crows Templar - (0:51) - 288 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online