Miasma & The Carousel Of Headless Horses
0 Shouts - 293,740 Scrobbles
Miasma & the Carousel of Headless Horses are a British instrumental quintet that plays dark, antiquated sounding music encompassing elements of Eastern European folk, avant-rock, broken-down calliope music, and neo-classical film composition. More a trip to an anachronistic world of neo-baroque psychedelia than a simple study in diced-up ecclecticism, the music on Perils sways between lush chamber orientated melancholia, apocalyptic bombast, and epic ghost train high-drama. Featuring members of Guapo, Æthenor, Ulver, Mothlite, Chrome Hoof and Cathedral.Read More...
The original lineup:
Daniel O'Sullivan - guitar, harmonium, autoharp;
Orlando Harrison - piano, organ, glockenspiel;
Sara Hubrich - violin, viola;
David Ledden - bass guitar;
David Smith - drums, percussion.
David Ledden - bass guitar.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peacock the Heretic - 29,590 plays
- Blackening: Crows Templar - 22,454 plays
- The Mage - 22,524 plays
- Perilous Fathoms - 22,374 plays
- Asmodius Arise - 20,499 plays
- Whitening: Foxes Templar - 19,706 plays
- The Pale Staircase - 20,118 plays
- Reddening: Blood of the Pelican - 17,296 plays
- The Optician - 16,895 plays
- Ouroboros: Phoenix Rising - 19,137 plays