Miasma & The Carousel Of Headless Horses
143 Shouts - 299,955 Scrobbles
Miasma & the Carousel of Headless Horses are a British instrumental quintet that plays dark, antiquated sounding music encompassing elements of Eastern European folk, avant-rock, broken-down calliope music, and neo-classical film composition. More a trip to an anachronistic world of neo-baroque psychedelia than a simple study in diced-up ecclecticism, the music on Perils sways between lush chamber orientated melancholia, apocalyptic bombast, and epic ghost train high-drama. Featuring members of Guapo, Æthenor, Ulver, Mothlite, Chrome Hoof and Cathedral.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Peacock the Heretic - (0:56) - 518 plays
- Asmodius Arise - (7:04) - 486 plays
- The Optician - (7:00) - 488 plays
- Reddening: Blood of the Pelican - (3:54) - 439 plays
- The Mage - (5:19) - 454 plays
- The Pale Staircase - (1:17) - 427 plays
- Whitening: Foxes Templar - (3:35) - 407 plays
- Perilous Fathoms - (4:48) - 382 plays
- Blackening: Crows Templar - (0:51) - 338 plays
- Ouroboros: Phoenix Rising - (1:29) - 341 plays