0 Shouts - 2,386 Scrobbles
From Mozart to Mute Math. From Imogen to Death Cab. Mia Kim's musical influences run the gamut of styles from singer/songwriter to modern alt-rock. Mia's sophomore release entitled "Who Is Sukey Rose?" was produced by veteran indie-rocker Jason Martin (Starflyer 59, Cold War Kids) and showcases her versatility in a unique blend of indie pop-rock. With her trademark dissonant guitar chords and versatile vocals that go from whisper soft to power house growl, one could say that she's been cultivating her musical moves since birth.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fall On Me - (4:07) - 40 plays
- The Grand Exit - (3:23) - 5 plays
- Safe - (2:53) - 4 plays
- Enough - (4:24) - 3 plays
- Fool Moon - (3:15) - 2 plays
- Miss Regret - (2:26) - 2 plays
- Oh, SukeyRose - (3:27) - 1 plays
- Don't Know Why - (3:28) - 1 plays
- Confession - (2:54) - 1 plays
- War - (2:55) - 1 plays