3 Shouts - 8,998 Scrobbles
There are two artists named Meth: 1) Meth began his long road into drum n bass 13 years ago. Initially he was playing parties around his local area, a natural want to make beats emerged and Meth started to Produce with good friend Andy- who would become Propaganda, A long term friendship and collaboration that still exists to this day. Meth met local dnb head Blade whilst dj’ing on the south coast of United Kingdom and alongside Virtua they formed The Sect- signing to Offkey with ‘Nerve Attack’. Numerous releases followed on labels such as offkey ,Position Chrome, Freak & Obscene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Branch - (5:52) - 55 plays
- Scatter - (5:41) - 27 plays
- Rampage - (6:31) - 37 plays
- The Vacants - (5:51) - 8 plays
- Narler - (5:51) - 8 plays
- Not Even Once - (0:30) - 7 plays
- Repulsive - (5:51) - 6 plays
- Perch - (5:22) - 7 plays
- Snake Eyes - (1:44) - 5 plays
- Ohm - (5:33) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online