111 Shouts - 161,362 Scrobbles
Metalucifer is a Japanese heavy metal band, formed by Gezolucifer (of Sabbat) in 1995. Adopting the musical style of early nwobhm and building upon it, they achieved underground celebrity, especially in Scandinavia. Their pure heavy metal approach, and their unadulterated use of the words "Heavy Metal" in song titles has gained them fame, as their music strives to capture the essence of what they think "heavy metal" should be. The name Metalucifer was taken from the classic Sabbat song "Metalucifer and Evilucifer", meaning, according to the band, "King of the Heavy Metal Hell".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heavy Metal Drill - (7:35) - 593 plays
- Heavy Metal Samurai - (4:59) - 454 plays
- Heavy Metal Chainsaw - (6:41) - 367 plays
- Warriors Ride on the Chariots - (6:52) - 311 plays
- Heavy Metal Is My Way - (4:28) - 315 plays
- Heavy Metal Bulldozer - (5:52) - 287 plays
- Northern heroes - 195 plays
- Heavy Metal Revolution - 216 plays
- Headbanging - 213 plays
- Lost Sanctuary - (7:43) - 180 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online