13 Shouts - 28,384 Scrobbles
Mesut Kurtis was born in July 1981 in the Macedonian capital of Skopje. He comes from a scholarly and religious family of Turkish origin. He came to the UK at a young age to pursue his studies. Mesut showed a strong interest in Islamic nasheeds from a very young age. His beautiful, powerful, and passionate voice was noticed very early on, leading him to join several nasheed groups in Macedonia that performed locally, and also made several international visits including performances in Turkey and neighbouring places.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burdah - (4:44) - 93 plays
- Never Forget - (4:52) - 50 plays
- Al-Burdah - (5:14) - 30 plays
- Salawat - (4:14) - 44 plays
- Subhana Allah (feat. Mesut Kurtis) - (4:54) - 20 plays
- No One But Allah - (5:16) - 27 plays
- Tala'al Badru 'Alayna - (5:27) - 31 plays
- 'Alayka - (4:41) - 23 plays
- Never Forget (feat. Maher) - (5:08) - 23 plays
- Tala’al Badru ‘Alayna - (4:40) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online