6 Shouts - 65,175 Scrobbles
Merrilee Rush (born on 26 January 1944), is an American singer, best known for her recording of the song "Angel of the Morning", a Top 10 song which earned her a Grammy nomination for Female Vocalist Of The Year in 1968. She grew up in the north end of Seattle, Washington, USA. As a child, she studied classical piano for 10 years. In 1960, she auditioned for a band (directed by her first husband) that played sock hops. Next, she was part of Merrilee and Her Men, doing covers of male pop hits. Then she joined a Seattle rhythm and blues group called Tiny Tony and the Statics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel Of The Morning - (3:08) - 1,231 plays
- San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair) - (2:35) - 93 plays
- It's Worth It All - (2:40) - 33 plays
- Sandcastles - (2:50) - 46 plays
- Handy - (2:50) - 38 plays
- Hush - (2:37) - 23 plays
- That Kind Of Woman - (2:38) - 32 plays
- Working Girl - (3:16) - 23 plays
- Reach Out - (4:45) - 19 plays
- Do Unto Others - (2:39) - 20 plays