6 Shouts - 64,169 Scrobbles
Merrilee Rush (born on 26 January 1944), is an American singer, best known for her recording of the song "Angel of the Morning", a Top 10 song which earned her a Grammy nomination for Female Vocalist Of The Year in 1968. She grew up in the north end of Seattle, Washington, USA. As a child, she studied classical piano for 10 years. In 1960, she auditioned for a band (directed by her first husband) that played sock hops. Next, she was part of Merrilee and Her Men, doing covers of male pop hits. Then she joined a Seattle rhythm and blues group called Tiny Tony and the Statics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Angel Of The Morning - (3:08) - 1,228 plays
- San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair) - (2:35) - 71 plays
- Sandcastles - (2:50) - 40 plays
- Hush - (2:37) - 25 plays
- It's Worth It All - (2:40) - 24 plays
- That Kind Of Woman - (2:38) - 26 plays
- Reach Out - (4:45) - 33 plays
- Working Girl - (3:16) - 17 plays
- Billy Sunshine - (3:15) - 19 plays
- Handy - (2:50) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online