7 Shouts - 52,697 Scrobbles
Merl Saunders (sometimes spelled Merle), born February 14, 1934 in San Mateo, California, and died October 24, 2008, was an American multi-genre musician who played piano and keyboards, favoring the Hammond B3 organ. Musical career In the 1970s, Saunders began collaborating with Jerry Garcia, with the Grateful Dead and with Garcia's bands The Legion of Mary and Reconstruction.
He's led his own bands, as Merl Saunders and Friends, playing live dates with Garcia, as well as Mike Bloomfield, David Grisman, Tom Fogerty, Vassar Clements, Kenneth Nash, John Kahn and Sheila E.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- After Midnight - (5:01) - 521 plays
- LyricsMaybe you'll wanna give me kisses sweet
But only for one night with no repeat.
And maybe you'll go away and never call,
And a taste of honey is worse that none at all.
Oh little girl!
- The Harder They Come - (6:24) - 282 plays
- Hi-Heel Sneakers - (8:15) - 249 plays
- Positively 4th Street - (7:46) - 224 plays
- Mystery Train - (11:38) - 236 plays
- Welcome To The Basement - (6:15) - 194 plays
- Someday Baby - (10:17) - 184 plays
- It's Too Late (She's Gone) - (7:48) - 147 plays
- I Second That Emotion - Live - (9:45) - 212 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations