0 Shouts - 1,555 Scrobbles
Merita Halili is one of the favorite Albanian singers. Born in Tirana, she now lives in New Jersey. In her homeland she performed with the most famous musicians including Ensemble "TIRANA". Merita had performances at various national and international festivals ("Festivali i Gjirokastres"). Her career as a singer is full of awards. She is known in Albania as the "Queen of the Albanian songs". When she was sixteen Merita gave her first recital and then she became a "prima singer" in the State Ensemble for Traditional Songs and Dances, which was the most prestigious music institution in Albania.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ku T'ka Ala Moj Kumrie - (4:21) - 9 plays
- Mori Vjollca qe cel ne saksije - (2:51) - 4 plays
- Ku'tka - (4:22) - 2 plays
- Tek ulliri kodersen - (2:56) - 3 plays
- Kolazh dasme tironse - (28:31) - 2 plays
- Lule T'Bukra Ka Tirona - (2:25) - 1 plays
- Vet më the të dua - (12:07) - 1 plays
- ma gezofsh jelekun prej ari - (3:57) - 1 plays