7 Shouts - 14,682 Scrobbles
Menthol (formerly Mother) was a Champaign, IL trio formed in 1991. They were Balthazar De Ley on guitar and vocals, Joel Spencer on bass and background vocals, and Colin Koteles on drums. Their sound combined clever lyrics with distorted, melodic rock music. They released one single and one album, Gold Record LP, on Mud Records in 1993. They relocated to Chicago, signed with Capitol Records, and renamed themselves Menthol. They released their major-label debut, Menthol, in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stress is Best - (3:42) - 47 plays
- Francis Scott Key - (3:24) - 30 plays
- Dry Heaves (Of The Well-Adorned) - 28 plays
- Wild-Eyed Alpha Males - (2:41) - 17 plays
- U.S.A. Capable - (2:52) - 31 plays
- Reverent, Eyes Heavenward - (1:50) - 22 plays
- The Ragtime Castratos - (4:03) - 14 plays
- Codes And Ciphers - (4:42) - 16 plays
- Briefcase Full Of Cash - (3:45) - 22 plays
- Honorbound - (2:56) - 14 plays