7 Shouts - 13,915 Scrobbles
Menthol (formerly Mother) was a Champaign, IL trio formed in 1991. They were Balthazar De Ley on guitar and vocals, Joel Spencer on bass and background vocals, and Colin Koteles on drums. Their sound combined clever lyrics with distorted, melodic rock music. They released one single and one album, Gold Record LP, on Mud Records in 1993. They relocated to Chicago, signed with Capitol Records, and renamed themselves Menthol. They released their major-label debut, Menthol, in 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Name Is Techno (Remix) - (7:05) - 45 plays
- U.S.A. Capable - (2:52) - 35 plays
- Danger: Rock Science! - (2:58) - 23 plays
- Briefcase Full Of Cash - (3:45) - 36 plays
- Stress is Best - (3:42) - 40 plays
- Dry Heaves (Of The Well-Adorned) - 23 plays
- The Guiding Hand - (2:58) - 14 plays
- New Recruits - (3:26) - 14 plays
- Strange Living - (5:23) - 14 plays
- Francis Scott Key - (3:24) - 22 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods